Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year Resolutions


Something that we all do every year is, make New Year’s resolutions.  Some people resolve to lose weight, others resolve to get a new job or give up something bad for them.  This year my resolution is to make a stable income for myself online.

I know a lot of people say this but don’t do anything and that is really the problem for most people, me included.  For this year I am really going to put my mind to it and try to honestly get myself an online income.

My first step is to revisit all of my old sites that over the years have fallen to the wayside.  From there I’m going to log in again and see what I can make.  I am also going to be trying some new sites and opportunities. 

Once I have done this I am going to tell everyone what happened and whether this is a good way to make money or not.  I may even add some guides to help out.  So if you do have an idea you would want me to test then just drop me a line and tell me about it.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone set a goal for the year, and a few achieve it. You can check my website at www.moneyhomeblog.com, where i share stuffs that actually works. Check my amazon journey.

    ReplyDelete